Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cant think of any clever monster puns - Brooklyn Monster Ale

Half way to the title! Emma is sleeping soundly on the couch, and I am beginning to feel the affects of the previous two posts. Let keep everything rolling along with a favorite brewery of mine that I was introduced to a little over a year ago during a visit to NYC to visit one of my best friends Nick: Brooklyn Brewing's Monster Ale.





Whooo! This beer has a very sharp flavor profile...tends to linger on the tongue a bit, which I havent quite figured out if this is a good or bad thing, The beer is, again, a nice amber color with no visible flaws. After another sip, I think that the lingering flavor will be deem a negative attribute. This beer is a bit too chemically for my tastes...I would avoid this if you can. Also, I aplogize about the length of these most recent posts. Here to the next three being more than 3 words!

Flavor: Chemically, strong...
Color: Deep amber
Alcohol Content: 11.8% (per volume...yow yow!!)
Average Price: $8.99 (6-pack)



I miss you Nick...do it NYC for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment