Saturday, March 27, 2010

Considering I broke the bottle upon opening, perhaps its time to stop drinking? - Brooklyn East India Pale Ale

So, I think this beer may have to have an asterisk next to it...I hope the beer fairs better than the bottle did, considering the lip broke off into the bottle cap when I opened it: Brooklyn's East India Pale Ale.





The look of the beer is open for interpretation...I see no floating glass shards, so I will consider this a success. Also, on a side note, it is almost midnight, and Emma is looking so sleepy that I think this might be my last review...I would love to finish the last two beers, but I would hate to keep her up any longer with the lights and sounds of the tv.

The EIPA has a nice light amber color and a very aromatic hoppiness. FIrst taste (basically one huge gulp): A nice mellowness with a hint of sweet aftertaste...subtle, but unique. I would have another one of these without much hesitation. A very tasty beer that I would recommend to anyone!

Flavor: Hoppiness and yummy
Color: Light amber (Chris Parnell is hilarious)
Alcohol Content: 6.8% (per volume)
Average Price: £83.58 (per case)

No comments:

Post a Comment